[Saltlake-pm] Save the date: Tuesday January 13th at 7:00pm

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:33:01 PST 2015

Salt Lake Perl Mongers will meet Tuesday January 13th at 7:00pm.

An unforeseen ski injury has made it necessary for our scheduled speaker to
bow out.  Hopefully he will be feeling better soon.

So I'm looking for a presenter.  If I don't find one before Tuesday, you
all get to hear from me about how Inline::Module works. :)

But please, if you have something interesting to discuss, I'd love to let
you present.  Just let me know.

Dave

--

David Oswald