[Saltlake-pm] Reminder: Tonight's meeting is at 7:30, at UVU Business Resource Center (orem)

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 10:24:58 PDT 2014

For tonight's meeting we are guests of PLUG and TheTransistor.

The topic will be Programming the OpenWest USB Widget.

Content will not be Perl-based (I believe the programming is in Python).
 THAT'S OK (once in awhile).  I've been wanting to figure out how to
program the thing using Perl, since I'm more comfortable with Perl than
with Python.  Hopefully tonight will provide enough of a foundation that
those of us who might be interested in doing so will be able translate what
we learn into addressing the thing in Perl.

The location:  Business Resource Center, UVU.
Time: 7:30pm.

Address: 815 West, 1250 South, Orem, UT.
(Behind IHOP and Hampton Inn, off the South side of University Parkway,
immediately following the I-15 exit).

See you there.

--

David Oswald