[Saltlake-pm] Meeting tonight!

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 08:38:45 PST 2014

Tonight, Tuesday January 14th at 7:00pm, at Bluehost in Draper is our
January meeting.

We'll be presented with a fun code challenge, and anyone who wants to
participate will be able to work on an optimal solution, with the
deadline for submissions being a few days before our February meeting.

We will also look at building a Mojolicious::Lite application, and
then expanding it to a full Mojolicious app.

The address for Bluehost, and directions are available on our website:
http://saltlake.pm.org

See you there!

--

David Oswald