[Saltlake-pm] February is here! :)

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:00:00 PST 2014

February is here and I'm looking for presenters on February 11th. Drop me a
line if you would like to present.  If not this month, there are 11 more
meeting this year, and I'm always looking for presenters. :)

Also, if you have an idea you'd like to present at OpenWest, be sure to
visit http://www.openwest.org/cfp/ and submit your proposal by February
10th.

Maybe you want to practice your aspects of your Open West talk at Perl
Mongers.  If anyone wants to participate in a round of Lightning Talks at
our February Perl Mongers meeting (either to practice a topic, or just for
fun), speak up in the list here and we'll do it!

Dave

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com