[Saltlake-pm] It's official: YAPC::NA::2015::Salt_Lake_City

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 11:43:53 PDT 2014

The Perl Foundation has officially announced that YAPC::NA::2015 will be
held in Salt Lake City, June 8-10.

Here's the official announcement:

http://news.perlfoundation.org/2014/07/yapcna2015-in-salt-lake-city-u.html

At our Salt Lake Perl Mongers meeting Tuesday, August 12th at 7:00pm we'll
be discussing Salt Lake Perl Mongers' involvement in the YAPC conference
(we need volunteers, etc.)

Also Doran (fozzmoo) Barton will be presenting an OSCON-14 review at our
August meeting.

In September  we will be having a special meeting on Thursday the 4th of
September at 7:00pm.  ingy dot net will be our guest speaker, given free
reign to talk about whatever is interesting to him at the moment.  I
wouldn't miss that!

(ingy dot net is the man responsible for Inline, Inline::C, YAML, and much
more.)

Dave
--

David Oswald