[Saltlake-pm] Open West projector specs.

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:56:10 PDT 2014

A couple people have asked me about the aspect ratio of the projectors at
Open West.  They are full 1080p, so 16:9 should be fine.  All of them have
HDMI and VGA.  If you need something different from that, bring an adapter.

Slides are strongly encouraged for most presentations.  Also, if you upload
them to a slide sharing service such as slideshare, let me know the link
and I'll try to pull together a page on our SLPM site (after the fact) that
links to talk slides and videos.

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com