[Saltlake-pm] Thanks for coming!

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 21:55:52 PDT 2013

I just wanted to thank all those who took the time out of your summer
schedules to come to Salt Lake Perl Mongers June meeting.  Doran gave
a great presentation on DBIx::Class, and I discussed some of Perl's
better known functional functions (eg, map, grep, sort).

Matt Monson also discussed his visions for the local Perl community,
and what we can do to give back to the greater Perl community.  I'm
sure there's a lot more to come on that subject.

We're looking forward to our next meeting July 9th at 7:00pm, hosted
again at Bluehost's Draper office.  We sort of left unresolved who
would talk about what at our next meeting -- those details will be
arranged here on the mailing list.  If you would like to present
anything Perl related (it can even be "Perl community" related rather
than "Perl programming"), just let me know and we'll arrange it.

Once Doran provides us with links to the video from tonight's meeting
I'll add a "past meetings" page to our website, and will list the
links there.

Thanks again, and we hope to see as many of you as possible in July.
Bring a friend!

Dave

--

David Oswald