[Saltlake-pm] Summary of who has been invited to the Damian Conway event

Mister Ed Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com
Wed Jul 17 20:09:23 PDT 2013

I've seen it several times, but I did not take note where per se.  I
know I saw announcements via UTOS (Victor) & PLUG for sure. There seemed
to be a big wave in various groups all near the same time so that must
have been when you sent invites.  I don't recall if UtahJS or URUG made
mention of it or not.

Sorry I get too many emails every day to remember if/when/etc

Carl