[Saltlake-pm] Announcement: July 9th meeting!

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 22:13:39 PDT 2013

Salt Lake Perl Mongers July Meeting; Don't miss it!

When:
    Tuesday July 9th at 7:00pm.

Where:
    Bluehost's Draper Offices
    12159 South Bus Park Drive, Suite 160
    Draper, UT 84020

What:
    Ryan Dietric:
        "Features that Perl has, that separate it from other
        scripting languages"
        (Compile time safety in Perl, focusing on strict, fields, and maybe
        touching on how this affects introspection.)

    Dave Oswald:
        "Test Driven Development Workshop"
        (Bring your laptops and solve a simple problem while focusing
        on TDD best practices.)

    Briefly: Discuss what needs to happen next to make our
    Damian Conway visit a success.

Why:
    Because it's Perl

How:
    Thanks to the folks at Bluehost, who graciously host our meetings,
    to our presenters, and to everyone who attends.

See the website for any further details.

I hope to see you all there.

Dave

--

David Oswald