[Saltlake-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] Larry Wall in a crossword puzzle!

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:23:04 PST 2013

Salt Lake Perl Mongers is skipping December, as planned; there's no
meeting this Tuesday.

Just for fun, take a look at the crossword puzzle linked to on this
forwarded email message.  I expect that nobody on this email list will
miss 65-Across.

Also, in lieu of a December meeting, I'll be posting a fun code
challenge.  Watch your email Tuesday or Wednesday for that.  The
winner of the challenge will get bragging rights at our January
meeting.

*** If anyone steps up to volunteer swag such as a T-Shirt, we'll give
that to the code challenge winner too. ***