[Saltlake-pm] Fwd: IMPORTANT : OpenWest 2013 Registration Open!

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:38:24 PDT 2013

I'm forwarding the following message from the Open West organizers.
We Perl Mongers are entitled to a registration discount, using the
promo code "PERL".

From: Community <community at utos.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Subject: IMPORTANT : OpenWest 2013 Registration Open!
To: saltlake-pm-owner at pm.org

Greets!

The 6th annual OpenWest Conference is just 1 month away!

Conference keynotes include: Rasmus Lerdorf, original architect of PHP
and Mark Callahan, Facebook MySQL engineering team lead. In addition
we’re offering over 100 presentations spanning the latest open source,
open hardware and open standards technologies.

Tracks ranging from information security to embedded systems and how to
start your own business, code languages include: JavaScript, PHP,
Python, Ruby, and Perl and more! (http://openwest.org/schedule)

Discount codes exist for all open source organizations (if yours isn’t
below, please email me), and are found at the bottom of the email,
please choose the one that best applies to you!

This is looking to be our best conference yet and as usual, something
this awesome doesn't happen on its' own. Want to attend for free? We
need volunteers to help!

We are looking for volunteers to help out. There are a few rolls to fill
such as:

-A/V
-Room Monitors
-Registration
-Setup/Take down.

If you are interested please go tohttp://www.openwest.org/volunteer/and
signup.

OpenWest Conference 2013

May 2nd - 4th

UVU Science Building
http://openwest.org

The OpenWest Conference is a 3-day series of technical presentations,
tutorials and panels aimed at businesses, developers and IT decision
makers. The conference focuses on Open-Source, Open Hardware and Open
Standards.

mj/v

Discount Codes:

PERL, BYU, Maker, MOBILEDEV, OALUG, PLUG, SLLUG, UHUG, UJUG, UPHPU,
URUG, UTAHJS,
UTAHPYTHON, UTAHRUBY, UTOS, WPSLC