[SLpm] Re: what next?

Ryan ryan at ryansimpkins.com
Thu Jul 18 10:51:47 CDT 2002

I've got a great idea. Why don't we start by meeting each other? I suggest
dinner at Chili's (the one on 400 South) on July 31st @ 7:00pm (the last
wednesday of the month). I'm not much of a talker, I'm a doer. Everyone who
want's to go should RSVP. Feel free to bring your significant other if they
don't mind a bunch of Perl hackers talking shop. There we can hash out what
we want to accomplish. Even though I'm quite busy, my dedication to Perl
and it's promotion is very high. If only a few people can come, that's
okay. A start is a start.

-Ryan Simpkins
Owner
ryansimpkins.com, inc.