[Salem-pm] Front end project

Eric Paxton heypaxton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:00:57 PDT 2016

An agency in Nashville that I contract with from time to time is looking
for a person to take on a front end project. It's a dashboard of sorts. I
did the HTML/CSS/JS implementation, but can't take on the full development
project because no time.

Here's a preview:
http://insightcounts.com.php56-2.ord1-1.websitetestlink.com

They are looking for a dedicated resource over the next two months to take
it on. Freelance or agency. Let me know if you are interested and I'll put
you in touch.

Here's some information about the project:

*Background*
Insight Counts helps companies doing product testing in consumer goods by
providing web-based tools for managing their database of consumers, testing
schedule, and data collection. Since 2004 they have been doing so with a
cobbled-together suite of software that they purchased, integrated, and
modified to deliver a seamless process. They are now using all that they
have learned to build a more fully integrated system that will offer their
clients more control and visibility over the process.

===

*What They Need*
Now they are needing help really building out the entire front-end
dynamically and working with their engineers to pass through JSON data,
view controllers, etc. to make the front-end work. They are all ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/> developers, but can work with whatever front-end for
passing through data. So now, this project has evolved and morphed into
just a design/front-end job to really building out a web app either via
LAMP stack, Angular.js one page web app, etc.

The mockups of their software as a service are in PowerPoint at:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DFF4FB6AF1002AB4!417&authkey=!AFKlPA0czomZHWk&ithint=file%2cpptx

It’s not really built as a traditional presentation – they've added a bunch
of links to simulate navigation but they’ll only work when showing it as a
slide show, and you kind of have to know where they are. Nevertheless it
will hopefully give you a pretty good idea of what they are trying to do.

If you feel ambitious there’s also a document that explains their entire
system at
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DFF4FB6AF1002AB4!460&authkey=!AAYT9WRJE8U0JSc&ithint=file%2cdocx
<https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DFF4FB6AF1002AB4!460&authkey=!AAYT9WRJE8U0JSc&ithint=file,docx>
--