[Salem-pm] Fwd: Fwd: hack salem mail list?

Russ Martinez russ at adaptengine.com
Tue Apr 29 17:09:55 PDT 2014

Please send this to friends and co-workers and encourage their
involvement.
Make it a fun thing to do with your friends!!!

*******************************************************************************************************************************

ARE YOU GAME!!!??? Oregon Game Programmers Competition (for youth) Needs
YOU!!!

********************************************************************************************************************************

May 10th is the 7th Year of the Oregon Game Programmers Competition. I
have
been Judging for this conference for 6 years and it is a blast. This
year
more than ever we need STRONG Programmers, Artist/Designers, with good
interface skills that kids can look up to and that can represent the
future
careers they may have in computing. We need Judges in each of these
categories: Programming, Game Mechanics, Art and Assets, Theme and
Style,
Professionalism, and Teamwork.

Please take a look at the website http://www.ogpc.info and respond
quickly.

It is only one day, from 7:30am to 5pm at Chemeketa Community College in
Salem, and one meeting prior to the event - not a huge commitment, and
the
return is amazing! Kids getting experience that will support their
personal
and professional development and smiles that will last for days!

If you are GAME, then sign up at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EsyMupC3DYj0VlZzsJy4JN6Mhq6lM9jm550tpzLoWVQ/viewform?usp=send_form

We hope you join us.

~ The OGPC Org Team

--
Think good. Talk good. Act good. Do good.