[Salem-pm] Fwd: [BBC] This Saturday

Charles Anderson master.sparkle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:02:45 PDT 2014

So, I think I will be going to Bar Camp tomorrow.  Anyone else going?  It's
free!

Also, the Open Source Bridge conference (http://opensourcebridge.org/) is
coming up in June.  (Today is the close of the CFP, if you have a
proposal.)  As background, the Bridge conference was started one year when
O'Reilly decided to hold OSCON down in San Jose.  OSCON returned the next
year, but the Bridge conference live.  Because it's not run by a profession
conference company, the cost is much, much more reasonable than OSCON.
 Anyway, OS Bridge isn't quite as alpha-geek focused, but it still has
plenty of geekery.

Charles.

Charles.