[Roma.pm] C'è un programmatore C/C++ in area TLC?

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:29:05 PST 2011

In the specific, the subject was clear enough to let anyone ignore the
message without even reading it. Additionally, this mailing list has so
little traffic that I would privilege the "friends" part over the "topic"
part, but that might be just me and a few others. Beyond being Perl
enthusiasts, I think that we also know a bit of each other and know how much
we can trust each other's answers to technical questions, although
off-topic.

In general, I tend to see tolerance as a virtue, that can be
excercised by accepting OT messages from time to time or English answers in
a thread in Italian within a mailing list that's supposed to be in Italian
as well. Let's be patient and I think we'll be happier too.

All the best,

    Flavio.