[Roma.pm] Fwd: 2 new events

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:59:57 PDT 2009

FYI... se vi trovate in UK...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Josette Garcia <Josette at oreilly.co.uk>
Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:16 PM
Subject: 2 new events
To: josetteorama at gmail.com

Dear User Group Leader
Thought I ought to let you know of 2 forthcoming events (involving user
groups) that will take place early next month. You might want to let your
members know.

-----

****UKUUG - Summer 2009: 7 - 9 August - Birmingham
Early Bird rates until 21st July  - see
*http://summer2009.ukuug.org/*<http://summer2009.ukuug.org/>

**With 5 great tutorials:
Getting into Drupal - Tutors: Peter Brownell and Robert Castelo, Code
Positive Ltd.
Arduino introductory workshop - Tutor: Andrew Eliasz
Introduction to LaTeX - Tutors: Jonathan Fine, Joseph Wright, Alun Moon
Getting to Know the GIMP - Tutor: Neil Woolford
Getting started with Voice over IP (VoIP) - Tutor: Quentin Wright
**And a great conference

-----

****O'Reilly UK and UKUUG Tutorial - Request Tracker by Jesse Vincent
London, 11th August.
*http://www.ukuug.org/events/rt/*<http://www.ukuug.org/events/rt/>-
This comprehensive session will cover:

   - RT's system architecture
   - A guided tour of the RT source code
   - Extension mechanisms you can use to customize RT
   - How to tie RT into your existing authentication infrastructure
   - Bulding your own tools that talk to the RT backend
   - Automating common procedures
   - Customizing RT's workflow to match your own
   - How to write custom reports based on RT's data

Don't forget to let me know if you have something in your area that you
would like to publicise.
That's all for now
Josette

Josette Garcia
PR/Marketing Manager
O’Reilly UK Ltd

*www.oreilly.com* <http://www.oreilly.com/>  |
*www.oreillygmt.eu*<http://www.oreillygmt.eu/>
4 Castle Street | Farnham | Surrey GU9 7HS | UK
T: + 44 1252 711 776 | F: + 44 1252 734 211| Twitter: @josetteg