[Roma.pm] Perl courses in Rome?

Marco Balestra balestra at cesmail.net
Fri May 16 03:52:05 PDT 2008

On 16/mag/08, at 12:20, marcos rebelo wrote:

> I really try to find a Perl Job in Rome. I'm a 6 years Perl Programmer
> and not even one interview. I was really mad and I back home.

I see... In fact the most part of the duties where Perl is useful are
not so exposed.

Where I am working right now (Perl, Perl and Perl) I was hired in
order to write a lot of Visual Basic... Once I demonstrated with facts
that a web interface Perl driven is faster, cheaper and more effective
now I work almost Perl-only.

There are a lot of people needing Perl; so bad they don't know they
need it, and waste their money with microsoftish.

> Note: Please no Romano. I understand the Italian, it'd be nice to
> maintain like that.

Don't worry, I was only kidding :-)
--
Marco Balestra