[Roma.pm] YAPC (Yet Another Perl Conference. Silly Question)

Ettore Vecchione evecchione at johncabot.it
Mon May 19 05:12:25 CDT 2003

Gentlemen,

If any of you are going to the YAPC in Paris this summer, I would appreciate information regarding registration procedures.

The YAPC portal setup for the Paris conference  (i.e. http://yapc.mongueurs.net/) does not have any electronic facility for registering on-line (They of course state that it can be done!). Unfortunately, I haven't found any link

Excuse me for not posting a more interesting email.

Saluti,

Ettore Vecchione :-)