[roch-pm] How to make Win32 Registry Queries from Unix

Redman, William William.Redman at westgroup.com
Fri Jul 6 13:29:01 CDT 2001

I am looking for a way to query the Win32 Registry for information.
Specifically,
I want to determine if I can collect printer information from the registry
distribute among the Unix servers we have.

I have looked into the CPAN site, and found the Win32 modules. The queries I
would like
to initiate from the Unix side.

Thanks.

=======================================+====================================
======
William D. Redman                      |
Lead Systems Engineer                  |   "Simple obedience is simple,
Technical Support Services             |    complex obedience is complex".

The Aqueduct Building                  |
50 Broad Street                        |
Rochester, New York 14694              |
ph: 716.546.5530 x3197                 |
fx: 716.327.2704                       |
email: william.redman at westgroup.com    |