[roch-pm] [Fwd: perl using php headers]

Bryan Dennstedt bry at bry.net
Sun Apr 15 12:13:31 CDT 2001

I know that in php, I can do something like

<?
virtual ('/cgi-bin/header.cgi');
?>

But I'm looking for a little snippet that I can put into my perl files...

I'm not the best at perl... but there should be something right? I've
poured over the manuals and search engines for a little bit, but I cant
find much.

Any tips?

-Bry