[roch-pm] Re: [rochester-pm-list] Meeting, tonight?

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Fri Sep 22 18:55:17 CDT 2000

Good idea.  How does Wednesday, Sep 27th sound?  8:00pm

Here's some things we can talk about:
- O'Reilly books:  I've got a review copy of "CGI Programming with Perl".  Now
we need someone to take the book home, read through it, and write up a review of
it (at least a few paragraphs).
- We should decide if the person doing the review gets to keep the book :)
- other Perl related stuff :)

"Dao, Thomas H" wrote:

> maybe we can schedule one next week.

Brian Mathis