[roch-pm] Meeting Next Week

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Fri Oct 13 12:59:37 CDT 2000

This is a reminder that we will be having a meeting next Wednesday,
October 18, at 8:00pm.  We will be covering the following topics:
- an Introduction to the mod_perl module for Apache web servers by
Jonathan Tomer
- A review of "CGI Programming with Perl" by Tony Whyte
- "CGI Programming with Perl" will be available for everyone to look over.
- "Programming Perl, 3rd edition" will be available for anyone who wants
to write a review for it.

We now have access to a nice room for meetings, which will allow us to get
into the technical stuff pretty well.

Directions on getting to the meeting can be found at:
	http://rochester.pm.org/meetings.html

Hope to see you there.

--
Brian Mathis