[rochester-pm-list] Script won't run on Perl Version 4 :-(

Charles Rishel charles at mckeanmachinery.com
Fri Mar 3 10:26:58 CST 2000

Thanks for the advice,
I would prefer the upgrade to Perl V5, but we have our Web-site hosted 'out of house' and do not have root priviledge.  I will go with the
replacement you suggest and ask the server admin to upgrade the system to Perl V5.
Thanks again,
Charles Rishel

-
For information on unsubscribing from this list, please visit http://rochester.pm.org