[rochester-pm-list] Ok, now what?

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sat Jan 23 13:01:42 CST 1999

Ok, it's nice to see that people are interested and excited about
rochester.pm.  Now, the next question is: What do you want to get out of
rochester.pm?

Here are some of my ideas:
    Help each other out with problems or questions we might run into
    Set up meetings where we could go over particular topics
    Try to get a social thing going
    Take a look at/ showcase different projects we have worked on to
demonstrate new techniques
    Set up a web page for rochester.pm (http://rochester.pm.org)
    Try to get some perl "celebrities" to hang out, give talks, etc..
    Use rochester.pm as a local resource for additional programming
talent on various projects

Well, that's all i can think of right now.  Anyone else have any ideas?
Not like some of mine?  Let me know..  Let's get a discusion going..

Brian