[rochester-pm-list] Hello

Scott Barton ScottB at asymetrix.com
Wed Jan 20 15:59:39 CST 1999

Thought I'd jump on the band wagon and introduce myself.  I'm a 5th year
Info Tech student at RIT.  I started  learning PERL last year while I was on
co-op with  Cabletron.  I was working on their intranet and most of their
scripts were in PERL.  I found PERL to be very easy to learn and very
powerful to use.  I also have programming experience with VB, C++, Java,
HTML, JavaScript, VBScript, and ASP.  I am currently working part time doing
VB and ASP stuff on a product that accesses SQL and Oracle Databases, but I
want to continue to hone my PERL skills.

-Scott

Scott Barton
Asymetrix Learning Systems, Inc.
(716) 461-1900 ext. 1033