[rochester-pm-list] Quick One...

Shawn Porter sporter at rit.net
Tue Dec 28 16:34:46 CST 1999

If you want to insert the "storeid" on the server-side, you'll need
something on the server to generate that HTML file.  Perl would do the
trick.  If you want to fill in the "storeid" on the client side and it is
being stored in a cookie, you can probably have Javascript insert it...
but I wouldn't recommend that.  HTML alone won't do it.

On the other hand...  if this info is being stored in a cookie, simply
have the Perl script read the cookie.  Of course, this will only work if
the Perl script resides in the same domain that the cookie was set in.

--
Shawn Porter
http://www.rit.net/sporter
sporter at rit.net