[rochester-pm-list] Blank Info...

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Fri Dec 10 12:48:16 CST 1999

	Ok, here's the last bit.. If I have the script write to a text file, it's
ok, and if I hard code the values then the script writes to the database
ok... If I use it like this;

{clip}
 my $sth=$dbh->prepare('INSERT INTO cust_stores_lnk_dummy
(cust_purch_no,cust_no,stores_cust_purch,store_total_purchase,store_id)
	     	or die "Couldn't Connect To Database: " . DBI->errstr;

	$sth->execute($purch_no,$cust_id,$purchase,$store_total,$store_id);

	$sth->finish;
	$dbh->disconnect;
{end clip}

	It doesn't write anything, and doesn't get any errors either... Any
thoughts...

	Fred