[rochester-pm-list] job stuff

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sun Aug 29 23:31:38 CDT 1999

Shawn Porter wrote:

> I'm guessing that Brian decided not to post them to this list because
> there is already a list for Perl jobs, perl-jobs-announce.
>
> -> http://www.pm.org/mailing_lists.shtml
>
> --
> Shawn Porter
> http://www.rit.net/sporter
> sporter at rit.net
>
> --
> On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
>
> > Brian - What ever happened to the headhunters you said you were poking
> > around?

Actually, I haven't gotten any more messages since then.  I can forward
the old ones if you want.  They are mostly stuff like "I am looking for
people with these skills", and not about any specific jobs.  Some hint
at a specific job, but I think they are trying to just gather info for
potential openings.

The jobs that I was contacted about were not the same ones that were
posted to the perl-jobs list.  Not many headhunters know about the perl
jobs list, but i think they will as group leaders tell them about it.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge