[rochester-pm-list] Web Site Updates

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Tue Aug 10 21:00:09 CDT 1999

We had a good meting last time.  Bob's program really showed the power
of Perl and regex.  Here's the notes from the last meeting, also on the
web site:

07.21.1999
     Agenda:
          Socialize
          Bob Walton will be giving a short presentation on a general
purpose text pre-processor that he wrote.
          Decide on what we want to hear about at the next meeting, and
who wants to speak.

     Attendees:
          Curt McKelvey
          Bob Walton
          Gordon Spoelhof
          Bob Rhode
          Charles Rishel
          Brian Mathis

     Meeting Summary
          Introductions. We were glad to have a few new members join us
for this meeting.
          Bob Walton gave a presentation about a Perl program he wrote,
'bprepro'. The program demonstrates the amazing
          amount of power you can pack into a Perl program. The bulk of
this program is 6 lines, but provides amazing power and
          flexibility. You can take a look at his notes here.
          At the next meeting, each person will bring either a short
script that they have written, or a Perl Module that they use all the
          time, and give a short discussion about what it is and why
they like it.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge