[Rio-pm] possible rio trip in october

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn em stonehenge.com
Segunda Maio 27 17:21:13 PDT 2013

A friend of mine wants to go to Rio in October (I don't have the exact
dates yet), and if so, I'll be in town for some perlmongering at least
one of the evenings.

If you'd like, I can even give the talk I'm doing at OSCON this year:
"My half-life with Perl", where I give first-hand accounts of a lot of
the pivotal events in both my life and Perl's life, since we've spent
half my life together.

And it's too bad FISL conflicts with a cruise that I'm doing.  I keep
barely missing it. :)