[Rio-pm] coming your way for the week after FISL

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn em stonehenge.com
Terça Maio 8 09:46:28 PDT 2012

I've been accepted as an invited speaker for FISL again this year.  The
week preceding FISL is OSCON in Portland, so I'll be doing the usual
"week in Rio" following FISL, arriving July 28, staying likely through
august 1 or 2.

I hope you'll at least call a meeting on Monday or Tuesday, and if
there's any daytime presentations I could do, that'd justify my presence
as well.