[Rio-pm] Boas Vindas ao Danillo Souza!

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn em stonehenge.com
Quinta Fevereiro 2 07:49:55 PST 2012

Samir> I worked with the guy, he's young but good in what he does. Had the same
Samir> idea as me, did the technical high school, where you already learn some
Samir> useful stuff for life.

I have no doubts that the children are the future.  I was nine when I
learned to program, and ended up taking over the programming class in
high school because I knew more than the teacher (who had been a 15-year
professional programmer).

I was just commenting on the age because, well, I could. :)