[Rio-pm] Chamada de Palestras YAPC::Brasil 2011 \o/

breno breno em rio.pm.org
Quarta Agosto 24 12:04:30 PDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Randal L. Schwartz
<merlyn em stonehenge.com> wrote:

> Me too, actually.  I think this would be more useful than being at the
> Buenos Aires Smalltalk conference THE VERY SAME WEEKEND.  Geez guys,
> trying to make my life difficult, eh?
>
> "Smalltalk?  Perl?  Smalltalk?  Perl?"

Hey, not my fault everybody loves a conference in early november ;-)

But if we're lucky enough, FAST will end early on the 5th and you'll
still be able to join us on the 6th back in Rio =D