[Rio-pm] Fwd: [phprio] [OT] referencias lado a lado de: PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby

Stanislaw Pusep creaktive em gmail.com
Domingo Agosto 14 18:08:21 PDT 2011

I love PostgreSQL, but... What if I need to "downscale" to SQLite? It
doesn't even has the SIGN() to implement delta functions (at least not
directly ;).
Of course, pivot tables are easily achievable via subselects/joins/temporary
tables, but it's not quite an efficient way. I mean, it might hurt my brain
to have to implement something 10x more intelligible if it is 100x slower :)

ABS()