[Rio-pm] thanks for the fun last night

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn em stonehenge.com
Quarta Julho 6 05:55:57 PDT 2011

Thanks for hanging out with me last night, despite the multiple location
changes.

I'd also like to make sure to get in contact with the guy sitting to my
left who works with Globo.  Please email me back.  Thank you!

I'll be seeing some of you at the Dojo tonight, no doubt.

And of course I'll be back.  I have my 10-year visa, after all. :)