[Rio-pm] possible trouble with location

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn em stonehenge.com
Terça Julho 5 15:07:34 PDT 2011

I came by the Bip Bip last night around 8:30 and it was open.

However, I just scouted it tonight, and it was closed at 6:50pm.  I
think many bars around here are like that (not open until 8 or 9pm), but
we should have a fall-back plan.

The bar immediately below me where I have set up the wifi so I can work
today and tomorrow will work, but it is also small.  It is the Serdani
Restaurante.  It is definitely still open.

Another fallback place is the bar of the Hotel Debret, directly out to
the beach, across the street from where Alcazar used to be.  I just
checked, and it is also open, and would probably hold us, but the drinks
are likely to be a bit more expensive.

Perhaps the best plan is try them in that order.

Bip Bip, then Serdani, then Hotel Debret Bar.  Keep moving until you see
Perl hackers. :)

Sorry for the confusion, but it's too bad my best two places are
permanently closed.

See you soon.