[Rio-pm] coming to your town

Alexei Znamensky russoz em gmail.com
Terça Junho 14 05:05:04 PDT 2011

Not sure if you did subscribe to the list, but the responses seem to have
gone to subscribers only.

Anyway: bummer!!!! I can't go to Rio on the 5th, any chance you can squeeze
in some time in São Paulo for some beers?

Cheers,
Alexei "Russo"

On 14 June 2011 08:26, Tiago Peczenyj <tiago.peczenyj em gmail.com> wrote:

> \o/
>
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:03 PM, breno <breno em rio.pm.org> wrote:
> > Hi Randal!
> >
> > July 5th is perfect for a social gathering. We'll make sure to let you
> > know of a time and place when it gets closer, and probably set
> > something up right there in Copacabana. Sounds good?
> >
> > See you there!
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Randal L. Schwartz
> > <merlyn em stonehenge.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Pardon the English, but I bet most of you speak English better than I
> >> speak PT_BR (so far).
> >>
> >> I'm speaking at FISL in two weeks, and will be coming back through Rio
> >> for a week on my way back to the US.  More specifically, I'll be in an
> >> apartment in Copacabana from Sunday July 3 through Thursday July 7th.
> >>
> >> I would like to get together for a social gathering.  The best night for
> >> me would be July 5th.
> >>
> >> Can we get together?
> >>
> >> (Sorry for the short notice... I've been putting this off far too
> >> long. :)
> >>
> >> --
> >> Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777
> 0095
> >> <merlyn em stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
> >> Smalltalk/Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
> >> See http://methodsandmessages.posterous.com/ for Smalltalk discussion
> >

> --
> Tiago B. Peczenyj
> Linux User #405772
>
> http://pacman.blog.br

Alexei "RUSSOZ" Znamensky - GPG fingerprint = 42AB E78C B83A AE31 7D27  1CF3
C66F B5C7 71CA 9F3C
[russoz_gmail_com] [russoz.wordpress.com] [www.flickr.com/photos/alexeiz] [
https://github.com/russoz]