[Rio-pm] coming to your town

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn em stonehenge.com
Segunda Junho 13 17:27:15 PDT 2011

Pardon the English, but I bet most of you speak English better than I
speak PT_BR (so far).

I'm speaking at FISL in two weeks, and will be coming back through Rio
for a week on my way back to the US.  More specifically, I'll be in an
apartment in Copacabana from Sunday July 3 through Thursday July 7th.

I would like to get together for a social gathering.  The best night for
me would be July 5th.

Can we get together?

(Sorry for the short notice... I've been putting this off far too
long. :)