[DMCA_Discuss] Global Repository for Government Comments

Anatoly Volynets anatoly at total-knowledge.com
Thu May 2 03:01:11 CDT 2002

I like the idea. I only doubt, it may be supported by governments. The only
entity, which is really interested in such repository is people.
The Repository in order to be effective should provide sophisticated system
of texts, references, analysis, arguments, dialogues, history, statistics, +
voting and petitioning tools + search engine. It's a big project.

Anatoly