[Community_studios] Windows only site?

Alex alex at synchcorp.com
Wed Jun 5 22:59:23 CDT 2002

Hello,
I concur. Especially since the Mac is better-known to be an educational computer
than Windows, and Linux is so prevalent in technical schools. I would think that
at least a Mac-compliant site would be available at the same time as the
Windows-slanted site.

Perhaps once the Netscape and Mac sites are developed we can all visit and enjoy
the site.

Alex Heizer
http://www.synchcorp.com/alex
http://www.synchcorp.com/alexheizer