Is a full accounting necessary?

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Wed Apr 17 12:51:20 CDT 2002

Hi:  I haven't received a response from previous messages.  I'm beginning to
think there's some reason for not working with members of the General Public.
 Please respond in a prompt and reasonable manner to the following request:
1] What is the status of the ebXML standard as set forth by the W3.org, at
this time
2] Is there a list of the W3.org standards, and their status as royalty-free
or RAND?

There are multiple legislative matters pending around the world that impact
directly, although couched in copyright terms, on the General Public's use of
patent-encumbered global standards.  It is important that those standards
that are patent-encumbered be identified by your organization.
Respectfully,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/