[Rehovot-pm] Rehovot Perl Mongers tomorrow?

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 04:01:02 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I just came back from the German Perl Workshop and
> LinuxTag Berlin and feel slightly out of touch with what's going on
> with the Rehovot Perl Mongers.
>
> As I see from the web site http://rehovot.pm.org/meetings.html
> we have the next meeting tomorrow.
>
> Do we have any talks scheduled?
>
> If not, shall I give a talk about Perl 6 ?

OK, so I found out that I've forgotten to upload the schedule
but it was already in the source of the web site.

Amir E. Aharoni will talk about Analyzing Wikipedia dumps using Perl
on the July 13 meeting.
So this meeting did not have a scheduled talk. Soon sending the announcement of
the Perl 6 talk I'll give.

Gabor