[Rehovot-pm] Rehovot Perl Mongers - next meeting tomorrow

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 03:56:33 PST 2010

Just a reminder that we are going to have the next Rehovot Perl
Mongers meeting tomorrow

On the agenda are

1) Lary Ecker: FPGA Board Integration (a perl program)
See http://rehovot.pm.org/meetings.html for further details

2) Gabor Szabo: A very short introduction to building web applications with Perl
    Recently I Renewed development of CPAN::Forum
    I'll give a short introduction on how it is built so people who
have some time
    might help creating a Hebrew we forum for Perl based on
http://cpanforum.com/

Time: 18:00
Location: Weizmann Inst. Rehovot. See directions on
http://rehovot.pm.org/meetings.html

regards
    Gabor

--