[Rehovot-pm] [Israel.pm] SVG with Perl in Rehovot

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Apr 27 03:22:18 PDT 2010

Hi Gabor,

On Tuesday 27 Apr 2010 09:18:28 Gabor Szabo wrote:
> I wrote a short meeting report with code and a generated image along
> with a link to the slides of Tamir.
> http://szabgab.com/blog/2010/04/1272389970.html

Thanks! I've read your report and enjoyed it. Sorry for not attending the
meeting. I've detected some errors in the slides, and I wonder where and how I
should report them.

Finally, I wrote a report-of-sorts (more like "notes") about the Tel FOSS
meeting here:

http://community.livejournal.com/shlomif_tech/48596.html

You should see it on the various Israeli or Perl planets soon.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish