[Rehovot-pm] The meeting of Rehovot.pm yesterday and Padre 0.53 has been released

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 04:53:25 PST 2009

Yesterday on the Rehovot Perl Monger meeting I talked a bit
about Padre and mentioned that each menu item can now have a
'comment' that will show up in the status bar when someone is browsing
the menu items. I mentioned a lot of these are missing and that a simple
way to contribute to Padre would be to add these strings.

Then I went home and instead of sleeping I actually went through all the
menu items and added these comments. So that low hanging fruit is
now gone and all the strings are in the new release.

OTOH if someone wants to help it would be great if all these strings
were translated
to Hebrew as well...

regards
   Gabor
ps. following is the announcement of the new Padre version: