[Raleigh-talk] Interested in starting meeting again?

Matt Hicks mghicks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 03:13:36 PST 2015

I've been using Perl at a new job, so definitely interested.  I'll ask
about using our meeting space, but it's a bank and not very friendly to
that sort of thing.  The Can.js group was meeting in the Cameron Village
library--maybe there's a library closer to the center of the Triangle that
has a meeting room.