[Raleigh-talk] Call For Presenters

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 09:31:40 PDT 2010

Hello all,

Our regularly scheduled meeting falls on this coming Thursday evening.
 Before I line up a location, do we have someone who would volunteer
to present?

At our last meeting we brainstormed some ideas of talks we would like to see.

If you're up for leading a discussion on one or more of these topics, speak up.

Thank you,
--bradoaks

Moose

Work Queues: Gearman, Rabbitmq

Beanstalk

Perl Debugger configuration [Bill Cowan]

Devel::NYTProf [Michael Peters]

Devel::REPL

local::lib and perlbrew (how to use together)

Komodo or IDE users

Any ACME modules used in production?

Devel::Declare -- 'method' keyword where $self is already shifted off

Autobox -- define methods on non-references [Aaron Schrab]

Autodie -- changes builtins to die if they fail (and a lot of other
stuff too).  [Michael Peters]