[Raleigh-talk] DBIx::Nailgun - Looking for collaborators

Paul Bennett paul.w.bennett at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 06:45:16 PDT 2010

I'm trying to make a distribution CPAN-ready but I'm finding my copious
free time isn't all that copious.

Anyone care to help me come up with POD and unit tests for
http://code.google.com/p/perl-dbix-nailgun/ so I can get it ready for
prime time? I'm especially concerned with getting Devel::Cover coverage up
the last few points, which might in fact require some refactoring into
smaller singly-testable functions.

I also get the feeling it violates the "Modules should do one thing. They
should do it well. They should do it only." rule -- I've got a lot of
stuff in there for handling config files and trying to use Log4perl but
cope gracefully if it's missing, and other "maybe that's the application's
job" stuff. If anyone wants to take a look at that and advise me on what
needs to be cut out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

--
Paul