[Raleigh-talk] Mysterious GLOB files

Marc Wiatrowski wia at iglass.net
Wed Jan 3 14:11:17 PST 2007

What directory is it creating these GLOB files in?   $baseDir? What are some of the directory,
subdirectory, and
file names?  Any funky special characters in them?

My guess is some how you are creating files named after your actual file (directory) handles,
$handle_dir and/or
$sub_handle_dir, and/or $xls_handle_dir.  Maybe sneaking into the second parameter of your mv system
call...
Any more of the script that may be reusing those variables?

marc

  _____